Quite simply the easiest curry you’ll ever make, our two-ingredient sauce is so versatile — serve over chicken, pork, beef, lamb or veggies or even use it as a base for soups! As featured at our tasting events, this recipe uses our Kashmir Station Curry Spice Blend.
- 1 can unsweetened regular coconut milk
- 1.5 teaspoons Kashmir Station Curry Spice Blend
- Measure Kashmir Station Curry Spice Blend into a medium heavy-bottomed pan. Over low heat, toast the spices until you can just smell their aroma, about one minute. If you see smoke, you've let the spices go too long, and will need to start over.
- Add coconut milk all at once. Whisk until blended with spices.
- Increase heat to medium. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve over grilled or cooked chicken, beef, lamb, or vegetables. For a great fall soup, add one can of pumpkin puree with the coconut milk and simmer for 25 minutes.
Featured Product: Kashmir Station Curry Spice Blend
Why it works: Kashmir Station’s perfect blend of turmeric and other curry spices combine perfectly with the healthy plant-based fats in unsweetened coconut milk to create a creamy and delicious, yet super easy, yellow curry sauce.