BBQ pulled pork nachos are so delicious. They’re great for an impromptu get together, game day, or a casual meal with the family. The secret is our oh-so-delicious smoked pulled pork.
A Going Away Present: BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos for Gloria
Greg works full-time at a local semiconductor company and has a great family of coworkers. One of his long-time coworkers and one of our good friends, Gloria, has decided to move on to another career, so their department had a going-away lunch for her last Friday. We made pulled pork nachos, and each person brought a different component of the nachos.
Greg brought the smoked pulled pork. 🙂
I was sad that I wouldn’t be able to attend the party because I’ve grown to know and love so many of the people there. Greg’s company is a closed campus (you need a badge to enter). I mentioned this to Greg, who said he would try to score me a visitor badge for the occasion.
The day of the party, Greg called and told me to meet him in the lobby at 11:15. I got to go “behind the curtain” for the first time in 4 years (I used to work there too). It was great!
- Tortilla chips (we used Juanita's Gluten Free Tortilla Chips)
- Smoked Pulled Pork (recipe here)
- Sweet yellow onion
- Avocado or guacamole
- Nacho cheese
- Salsa (green or red)
- Sour cream
- Black olives
- Any other toppings of choice!
- Arrange tortilla chips on a plate.
- Drizzle melted nacho cheese on chips.
- Top with shredded pulled pork.
- Add onions, salsa, peperoncinis, sour cream, black olives, and any other desired toppings.
- Arrange each nacho component in order on your countertop or a table for a "pulled pork nacho bar" and let your guests assemble their own custom pulled pork nachos. You can even make fun labels for each ingredient!
About Old No. 1 Universal Amazing Seasoning
We always use Old No. 1 for our smoked pulled pork. Our first-ever recipe, Old No. 1 seasoning is tried and true. Notes of licorice and paprika make it a perfect addition to pulled pork.
Let us know what you think about our recipes, and get yourself some Old No. 1 to try!